- Build Backend API function base on product requirement (using Nodejs with Google Cloud function with FireCloud DB or AWS lambda with DynamoDB).
- Brainstorm to clear game ideas, find out technical solution for any game features.
- R&D server/cloud technology based on product requirements.
- Work with Git. Self-control proceed tasks using Jira.
- Always available when product has issues.
- 6 months in backend developer (for game is prefered).
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB).
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Experience about Game Engine is a bonus (such as Unity, Cocos2Dx)
- Knowledge of programming, game engines.
- Ability to take instructions and work to deadlines.
- Troubleshooting skill, logical thinking, creative and effective problem-solving skill.
- Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy. FancyCorners are all leaders of
- themselves and their work
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential contribution
- Incentives based on project performance
- Equity plan for excellent contribution/key position
- Free music classes
- Monthly team building
- Company trip